Symtronics is well versed in on-board feasibility studies, evolution of indigenous designs, obtaining design approvals, prototype development and qualification testing at defence labs, manufacture, installation, commissioning and after-sales support.
Symtronics has designed and supplied a large number of electronic systems for the Indian Navy over the past two decades, and the number of installations keeps growing.
Experience and familiarity with all aspects of marine electronic systems , including installation, commissioning and maintenance makes Symtronics a trusted source of controls for the defence services. Symtronics has dedicated its major corporate energies to development and manufacture of special control systems for defence applications.
Registrations, approvals, accolades:
- Incorporated as a Private Limited company in 1981.
- ISO 9001-2000 certified company
- Credit rating of SE-2B accorded by NSIC-CRISIL
- Member of DEMA (Defence Electronics Manufacturers Association), SEMCEI (Society of EMC Engineers of India)
- Winner of DEMA excellence awards of 1998 and 2006
- Vendor registerations with key Defence and DRDO establishments including MDL, GRSE, DQA(WP), ARDE, 9BRD, HVF, CVRDE. Capability assessments carried out for registrations.
- Design and Development of Electronic Control systems,
- Analogue and Digital circuit design,
- Micro-processor and PC based control systems,
- PLC based systems
- Instrumentation and controls for various processes and parameters
- Software design in C, C++ and VB for Control systems, Data acquisition and control.
- Design of embedded systems, Applications in RTOS and VLSI for specific applications.
- Installation and Commissioning of Controls
- Cabling on board marine vessels according to marine standards
- Familiarity and experience with Defence standards for systems such as JSS-55555, MIL-STD 461D/E, IEC 61508.
- Preventive and fault maintenance of marine systems and complete ship-platforms.
- System integration and Project management in a time bound manner
- Feasibility Studies
- User Training
- Technical documentation
Symtronics has, a team of 50 people in its factory at MIDC Bhosari near Pune in Maharshtra state of western India, with a built-up area of 10,000 sq ft, equipped with design tools, CAD software packages, test and calibration equipment, simulators, fabrication machinery, etc.
Support offices at Mumbai, Vizag and Port Blair are manned by trained staff,equipped with the necessary tools and test equipment for on-board work.